Sunday, December 17, 2017

Proxy Figures: "Court of the Sultana" by Effincool Miniatures

Gong Beater w. Gong


Fan Bearers



Levitating Air Priestess


Bather



Cloth Dancer


Crystal Ball Juggler


Ornate Drum


Drummer


Drummer



Guard 


Guard


Guard


Sitar Player


Snake Dancer


Vizier


Water Bearer






Lounging Hetaria





Ornate Screen



Effincool Miniatures ran this Kickstarter in the Spring and are now just finishing up the last few sculpts. I thought I'd post some pics here as I think there are many figures useful as proxy figures for Tekumel Games. The gong beater and drummers, for example. I think I can find uses for all, in fact!

Late backers can still get in on the action via Backerkit.

I think there are 5-8 figures and accessories left to be done, and the Backerkit will be locked after that. Delivery in the Spring sometime, assuming no hiccups.

There is already talk of a "Part 2"...

1 comment:

  1. man, I don't know that I had money then or not, but, sorry I missed the KS. Now to figure out what I can afford now.

    ReplyDelete