Tuesday, December 13, 2016

My Tékumel Bestiary (2): the Nshé and the Hlu'ún


A Nshé, in spherical form.

The Nshé is a sorcerous creation, able to assume a variety of forms. Shown above is its spherical form, one ideal for engulfing its prey. It is an oversized marble called a "soap bubble" which I found in a local game store for about $2 CDN.

I'm going to have to keep my eyes open for other transparent or translucent figures: seven foot tall humanoids, serpents and flat sheets are mentioned as alternative forms, though I am sure the list is more extensive than that.


A Hlu'ún.

A Pathfinder Miniature Mothman makes a perfect Hlu'ún, at least in my opinion anyway. I've been able to find them on ebay at reasonable prices, and one doesn't need that many anyway.

2 comments:

  1. Another option for the Nshé:

    http://www.reapermini.com/OnlineStore/water%20elementa/latest/77311

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also the "Water Weird"...
    http://www.reapermini.com/OnlineStore/water%20elementa/latest/77310

    ReplyDelete